2. We do not collect or store your personal information if you only browse at this website.
3. Users are not allowed to use the information displayed on our website for other commercial or illegal purposes.
5. We will never ask you to provide us with your sensitive personal information like your driver license or passport number via email.
6. We will edit the incorrect information that you provide on your written request.
7. If any inappropriate behavior is detected, Sydney AD may consider taking relevant legal procedures.
8. Inform us immediately if you identify any suspicious activities.
Personal Information Collections Statement
In compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, sydneyad.com.au (collectively "we" or "The Company") is committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of personal information that customers have provided to the company. Therefore the company's obligation is to be certain that the policies and practices within the company comply with the Australian Government Legislation.
Why Personal Information is collected?
It is necessary for us to collect the Personal Information from members of our website (collectively "you" or "the customers") in order to provide the various technical services and activities offered on this web site. Such services and activities could be categorized as browsing through the web site, subscribing and/or submitting enquiries for any information, services, products, schemes or registration of memberships operated, supplied and provided by the Company. In the case where the Customers failed to provide the information requested by the Company, the Customers may not able to fully utilize the technical services and activities from us.
What personal information does Sydney AD collect?
When customers subscribe with us, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and/or other similar information. We reserve the right to verify the accuracy of any personal information you submitted.
How does Sydney AD collect the Customer Personal Information?
Personal information is collected when the Customer provided it to us either by online subscription, by phone, by personnel and/or in both electronic mail and black and white writing. Personal information is collected when the Customer directly contact, or communicate with us. We may collect the information the Customer provided through their use of our services and activities on our web site and with information provided to us by third parties.
Purposes and Uses of the Personal Information Data
The information we collected and to be collected will be used for the following purposes:
1. to correctly deliver the products to you after you purchased.
2. to monitor use of this website and to enhance our products and services or develop new products and services.
3. to send or email surveys and/or other promotional services such as newsletters, marketing leaflets, special offers and other services to you.
4. to collect feedbacks and suggestions in order to improve products and services.
5. to provide you the service, account servicing, record storage and billing transactions.
In addition, customer may, at any time, request the Company cease using their personal information for promotion and marketing purpose by choosing one of the options on the "Contact Us" page or simply send us an email stated your email and/or membership ID.
Does Sydney AD disclose the Customer personal information?
The Personal Data collected and held by Sydney AD may be provided to third parties including but not limited to the holding, subsidiaries or associated companies of the Company; the content and service providers; the personnel and agents of the Company; the Company's advertisers; and the parties under a duty of confidentiality to the Company.
The Company may disclose or access personal information UNLESS we believe in good faith that the Australian Government Legislation or other Government Authorities requires it ONLY.
Access and Correction
If the Customer would like to check whether we hold your personal information or want to update your subscription or any other personally identifiable information that the Company may have about you, you can do so by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Transfer of Data
The Customer information may be stored and processed in Australia, where the Company has facilities, affiliates or agents, and by subscribing to our products and services.